Help & FAQs
- How do I Purchase a Digicel phone?
- How do I Become a Digicel subscriber?
- How do I Send free SMS using WebText?
- How do I View my bill online?
- How do I Get my bills via email?
- How do I Set up a Digicel Product or Service?
- How do I Get help with my phone?
- How do I activate the VIP service?
- How do I make a Conference Call?
You can purchase a digicel phone or upgrade your existing phone at any of our approved retail outlets. We’ve created a list of these outlets and placed them on a map so you can see where your nearest retailer is located. Go on, buy or upgrade today!Digicel Select (post-paid, contract) and Digicel Flex (pre-paid, top-ups).
Register for Online Payment today!
Products and Services help section to learn how.
the phone help section to learn how.
How do I activate the VIP service?
Multi Party Conferencing allows a Digicel customer to conference in up to 5 other people so that everyone is on one call. It's very easy.
- Dial the first person, press "2" send to put the call on hold (the number sequence will not work on all phone models, there are no standards)
- Dial the second person and press "3" send to connect the call together.
- Press 2 send to put the call on hold
- Dial a third person and press "3" send to connect all people together.
- You pay for each call separately.
You can have up to 6 people (the organizer and 5 others) on a multi party conference call
Other Digicel subscribers can add people to the call
If the organizer hangs up, the other calls all end.
A customer is charged for every call he makes, so if he makes 5 calls out, he will be charged regular Digicel rates for each of these calls.